1. Large Banner Ad on Channel 28 (Classic Cable Guide Channel)
2. 1/4 Banner Ad on Channel 28 (Classic Cable Guide Channel)
3. Large Ad on Digital Channel 10/ Classic Channel 12 (Community Channel)
4. :30 Video Content on Digital Channel 10/Classic Channel 12 (Community Channel)
5. Optional Graphic Design Service (1/2 hour included with ad purchase)
Approximately 4,000 homes throughout Fenelon Falls, Bobcaygeon, Cameron, Dunsford, Victoria Place, Lakeview Estates, Southview Estates, Bethany, Thurstonia & more! Both channels available for advertising are available to all Cable Cable’s television subscribers as part of their regular programming.
Channel 28 is Cable Cable’s Classic Cable programming guide. This channel is used continuously by our Classic Cable Subscribers to see what is currently airing. Half of the page is a scrolling guide, and the other half is reserved for advertisers and community events. You won’t miss out on the Digital Cable audience with this option, as most of our Digital Subscribers still have Classic Cable in additional rooms in their homes.
Cable Cable’s Community Channel is available to both Digital and Classic Cable Subscribers. It has truly become a “go-to” for community members to see what is going on in the City of Kawartha Lakes. In the past, advertising for businesses has not been available on this outlet, making it a new and exciting endeavour. It also has the ability to air video content.