Monday to Sunday, 8am to 11pm. 1.866.887.6434
How do I Reauthorize my Digital Box?
In some situations when you experience issues with your digital television, resetting or reauthorizing your digital set top box may help.
1. Unplug the power cable for the digital box from the wall outlet.
2. Wait approximately 10 seconds and plug it back in.
3. Wait for approximately five minutes while your box restarts.
4. Turn on your digital box by pressing the Power button on the front panel.
5. Check to see if the problem you were having is now fixed.
6. If the above steps do not work, please call our tech support at 1-866-887-6434
Show Me How to Program My Remote?
To program all remotes to control the volume on your TV:
1. Cover the infrared portion on the front of the remote with your hand.
2. Press and hold and the (CBL) button and the (SELECT) button until the mode buttons or LED blink twice.
3. While covering the front of the remote, press 9 9 3. The CBL button or LED will blink twice once the process is complete.
4. Now press the TV button. The CBL button or LED will blink twice to confirm a valid selection.
5. Uncover the front of the remote and point it towards your TV. Check that your changes were accepted by testing the volume controls on the remote.
6. If you see the digital box volume bar instead of your TV volume bar, your changes were not successful. Repeat these instructions from Step 1.
The Parental Controls settings are included with your digital box and allow you to block programming by ratings and channels. Even when you are not home, you will feel secure that your children are watching only what they are allowed to. Plus, you can also restrict TV access at certain times—like homework time.
1. Press [SETTINGS] twice and the Quick Menu will appear.
2. Scroll to General Settings and press [OK/SELECT].
3. Scroll to Parental Control and press [OK/SELECT].
4. Scroll to Locked Channels and press [OK/SELECT]. A list of channels will appear.
5. Scroll to or enter the channel that you wish to lock and press [OK/SELECT]. A locked lock icon will be displayed next to the selected channel that is now locked. If you wish to lock all channels select the Lock All option.
When disabling Parental Controls you have two options:
1. Disable Parental Controls for 5 hours or when your digital box is turned off.
3. Disable Parental Controls until you turn them on again.
â€¢ For your convenience, Parental Controls can be temporarily turned off. When you tune to a blocked channel/program you will have the following options:
1. To view the program, press the [OK/SELECT] button. A message asks whether you wish to unlock one channel or all channels.
2. Press [A] to unlock only this channel or press [B] to unlock all channels. A Parental Control PIN request is displayed.
3. Enter your 4-digit PIN. A confirmation message is displayed.
4. Press [A]. A message stating that the channel is temporarily unblocked will appear.
5. Press [A] to exit.
I'm having issues with my analogue cable.
Please contact our Technical Support Desk at 1-866-887-6434 option 2