CABLE CABLE END USER AGREEMENT
End User Agreement
AGREEMENT FOR I-ZOOM CABLE INTERNET
ACCESS SERVICES (“AGREEMENT”)
Cable Cable Inc. ("I-zoom", "we" or "our") is pleased to provide to its customers various cable Internet access services for residential use, each with unlimited connect time to the Internet (individually, a "Service" and, collectively, the Services"). As a condition of using the Service(s), you agree to accept and comply with the terms of service set out below. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the terms of service below and the I-zoom "Acceptable Use Policy", as defined in Section 7 below, and any rules, policies or guidelines posted on the i-zoom.com website, these terms of service will prevail. Your use of the Service(s) constitutes your acknowledgement and agreement that you have read and that you understand these terms of service. If you do not agree to comply with all of these terms of service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of the Service(s).
1. Computer Equipment Required. In order to operate the Service(s), you will need the minimum computer requirements outlined in the informational literature we have provided to you, as may be amended from time to time.
2. Equipment and Services Provided. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Service(s) include certain equipment which, if required, will be made available for your use during the term of this Agreement (the "Equipment"). For a detailed description of the individual features of each Service, please consult your User Guide, a copy of which is available on-line at the I-zoom Internet Services Customer Support website at www.i-zoom.net (the "I-zoom Help Website").
3. Agreement to Pay. You agree to pay us the applicable installation, administrative and monthly Service(s) fees, as well as a monthly cable modem rental fee(s), in each case as established by us from time to time, together with all applicable taxes (collectively, "Service Fees"). Notwithstanding our invoice terms and conditions, you agree to pay the Service Fees, as well as any fees and/or charges for other I-zoom and/or its affiliates’ products and services that may be billed on the same invoice as the Service Fees, using such payment methods as we may from time to time determine. There are many things you can purchase and many charges you can incur on the Internet using the Service(s). You agree that neither I-zoom nor any of its affiliates, officers, employees or agents will be held responsible or accountable for any such purchases or charges, including any applicable taxes.
4. Access to Your Premises; Right to Change Equipment. You authorize I-zoom and its employees, agents, contractors and representatives to enter your premises in order to install, maintain, inspect, repair or remove the equipment. We will conduct these services at a time mutually agreeable to both of us. Any change in your cable modem will be made at our expense.
5. Relocating Equipment. You agree that you won’t relocate the Equipment within your premises, and that if you decide to move premises, you will notify us of your move by the notification procedure set out in Section 6 below. I-zoom is pleased to relocate the Equipment for you within your premises or to another Services-ready premise within a I-zoom’ licensed territory at a time mutually agreeable to both of us. You acknowledge that you may incur additional charges for such relocation. If you move to premises that are not located in a Services-ready area within a I-zoom’ licensed territory, this Agreement will then terminate in accordance with its terms.
6. Contact Address. For any inquiries or notices required in connection with this Agreement, you agree to contact us via telephone at 1-866-887-6434, e-mail us at email@example.com, use the e-mail form on the I-zoom Help Website, or send us a written notice addressed to Manager, Customer Care, I-zoom Internet Services, 16 Cable Road, Fenelon Falls, ON, K0M 1N0.
7. Use of the Service(s). You agree to comply with all policies regarding permitted and prohibited uses of the Service(s) that may be posted by I-zoom on the I-zoom Help Website from time to time (collectively, the "Acceptable Use Policy" or "AUP") or that may be conveyed to you pursuant to Section 9(b) of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not use any Equipment or other feature of the Service(s) to, directly or indirectly:
a. access the Internet via the Service(s) using an IP address other than the dynamic IP address(es) assigned to you by us; b. invade another person’s privacy; unlawfully use, possess, post, transmit or disseminate obscene, profane or pornographic material; post, transmit, distribute or disseminate content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, slanderous, defamatory or otherwise offensive or objectionable; unlawfully promote or incite hatred; or post, transmit or disseminate objectionable information, including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any municipal, provincial, federal or international law, order or regulation; c. access any computer, software, data, or any confidential, copyright protected or patent protected material of any other person, without the knowledge and consent of such person, nor use any tools designed to facilitate such access, such as "packet sniffers"; d. upload, post, publish, deface, modify, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material that is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or related derivative works, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder; i.e. copy, distribute or sublicense any software we provide or make available to you, except that you may make one copy of each software program for back-up or archival purposes only; f. alter, modify or tamper with any Equipment or other feature of the Service(s); g. restrict, inhibit or otherwise interfere with the ability of any other person to use or enjoy the Internet, any Equipment or other feature of the Service(s), or create an unusually large burden on our network, including, without limitation: posting or transmitting any information or software that contains a virus, lock, key, bomb, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or debilitating feature; distributing mass or unsolicited e-mail; or otherwise generating levels of traffic sufficient to impede others’ ability to send or retrieve information; h. disrupt any backbone network nodes or network service used by I-zoom, or otherwise restrict, inhibit, disrupt, or impede our ability to monitor or deliver any Equipment or other feature of the Service(s); i. interfere with computer networking or telecommunications service to or from any Internet user, host or network, including but not limited to denial of service attacks, overloading a service, improper seizure or abuse of operator privileges ("hacking") or attempting to "crash" a host; j. resell any Equipment or other feature of the Service(s), or use any Equipment or other feature of the Service(s) for anything other than your own personal purposes. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use the Service(s) to provide any Equipment, Internet access or any other feature of the Service(s) to any third party and will not use the Service(s) for any commercial or business purpose whatsoever; k. operate a server in connection with the Service(s) including but not limited to mail, news, file, gopher, telnet, chat, web, or host configuration servers, multimedia streamers, or multi-user interactive forums; or l. port scan any computer or any other person, without the knowledge and consent of such person, nor use any tools designed to facilitate such scans.
In addition to our termination rights set out elsewhere in this Agreement, we may terminate this Agreement if you engage in one or more of the above prohibited activities. Additionally, I-zoom reserves the right to charge you for any direct or indirect costs incurred by I-zoom or its affiliates, in connection with your breach of any provision of Section 7 of this Agreement, including costs incurred to enforce your compliance with it.
8. Personal Pages
a. You may create personal pages on our WebSpace server (the "Site") but you cannot do so for commercial or business purposes. On the Site, you can design, maintain, and publish texts, diagrams, illustrations, audio clips and related materials ("Content") for access by a global audience. b. You represent, warrant and covenant that the Content you display on the Site is suitable for publication, is not libelous or defamatory, does not breach the intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright) of any third party, complies with all laws, regulations, court orders and other legal requirements, and has not been used, and will not be used, for commercial or business purposes. c. While it is your responsibility to regulate and control Content, we may decide to suspend or delete all or any part of your Site without your consent if we determine that you have violated this Agreement. In addition, if we determine that it is appropriate, we may:
(i) issue a warning to you;
(ii) suspend your access to some or all features of the Service; or
(iii) terminate this Agreement.
d. Traffic that exceeds the monthly traffic limits established by I-zoom from time to time will render your Site inaccessible for the remainder of the calendar month in which the traffic limit was exceeded.
9. Our Rights.
a. We have no obligation to monitor content or your use of our network. However, you agree that we have the right to monitor and investigate content and your use of our network electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to: satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request or to assist in the pursuit of any legal action against you; operate the Service(s) properly; ensure or enforce compliance with this Agreement and the AUP; or protect ourselves or our subscribers. We reserve the right to either refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that we decide are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement. b. In order to provide you with timely and necessary information about any Equipment or other feature of the Service(s), we will regularly send you Service(s)-related information via (but not limited to) e-mail addressed to any/all of your I-zoom e-mail accounts. Your continued use of the Service(s) following delivery to you of such information means that you agree to and accept such information and will comply with any actions, terms, or guidelines stipulated therein. For this reason, we recommend that you read all such information. c. You acknowledge and agree that, in addition to the termination rights set forth in Section 14(a), we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate one or more of the features of the Service(s), without notice or refund, if you breach any term or condition of this Agreement. d. I-zoom reserves the right to establish space and size-per-message limits for incoming and outgoing e-mail messages. E-mail messages that exceed these limits will not be received/delivered.
10. Amendment. We may change, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time without your consent or authorization. We will notify you of any changes to this Agreement by posting notice of such changes on the I-zoom Help Website, or by sending notice via e-mail or postal mail. Your continued use of the Service(s) following notice of such change means that you agree to and accept the Agreement, as amended. If you do not agree to any modification of this Agreement, you must immediately stop using the Service(s) and notify us that you are terminating this Agreement.
11. Governing Law. This Agreement is exclusively governed by the laws of the province in which you are using the Service(s).
12. General. This Agreement, the AUP, all end user license agreements accompanying or related to any software or plug-ins to such software distributed or otherwise made available for your use in connection with the Service(s), any completed and signed Pre-Authorized Payment form, and any and all Schedules attached to this Agreement constitute the entire agreement and understanding between us with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and shall supersede and replace all prior contracts, agreements, representations and understandings, written or oral, regarding such subject matter, including, without limitation, all previously signed agreements with I-zoom for residential cable Internet access. In the event that any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect our original intentions and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement does not mean that we have waived any provision or right in this Agreement. Neither the course of conduct between us nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. This Agreement shall enure to the benefit of, and shall be binding on, both you and us and our respective heirs, legal personal representatives, successors and assigns. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement. The provisions of Subsections 9(a), 9(b), 17(a), 17(c), and of Sections 3, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24 will survive termination or expiration of this Agreement.
13. Customer Information.
a. Credit Inquiries.You authorize us to make inquiries and to receive information about your credit experience from others, to enter this information in your file and to disclose such information concerning you to third parties. You acknowledge that we may, on a regular basis, provide credit experience information regarding your account to others seeking this information. You also acknowledge that, pending approval of credit, we may require a security deposit. b. Disclosure for Promotional Purposes. In order to respond in a timely fashion to your needs, we may, from time to time, market to you, directly or indirectly or through our related companies, additional products and services. In connection with the offering of these products and services, you authorize us to disclose any information in your file to our agents, dealers or related companies. Should you not wish to be contacted for such purposes, or not wish that your information be used for such purposes, you can notify our help desk at info@I-zoom.net.
14. Termination and Expiration.
a. Termination Rights. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing us with no less than 24 hours written notice of such termination. If you breach any term or condition of this Agreement, we have the right to terminate this Agreement and the Service(s) immediately without notice to you. Otherwise, we may terminate this Agreement upon 30 days written notice to you. b. Your Obligations Upon Termination. You agree that upon termination of this Agreement: (i) you will pay us in full for your use of the Service(s) up to the date of termination of this Agreement, or the date on which the Service(s) have been disconnected and all Equipment has been returned to us (in good working condition, subject to normal wear and tear), whichever is later. You agree to pay us on a pro-rated basis for any use of the Service(s) for a part of a month; and (ii) you will ensure the return of all Equipment to us, and you will return or destroy all copies of any software provided to you. You will permit us or our agents to access your premises at a mutually agreed time during our regular business hours to remove the Equipment and other material we provided.
15. Equipment and Service Provided “As Is”. **THE SERVICE(S) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE, AVAILABILITY, UNINTERRUPTED USE OF OR OPERATION OF THE INTERNET, YOUR CONNECTION TO THE INTERNET, THE EQUIPMENT OR ANY FEATURE OF THE SERVICE(S). THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE(S) IS WITH YOU. FURTHER, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DATA OR FILES SENT BY OR TO YOU (WHETHER BY E-MAIL OR OTHERWISE) WILL BE TRANSMITTED, TRANSMITTED IN UNCORRUPTED FORM, OR TRANSMITTED WITHIN A REASONABLE PERIOD OF TIME. THERE ARE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE(S) OR ANY MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION OR SERVICE AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET OR OTHERWISE THROUGH THE SERVICE(S), AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED ARE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HEREBY EXCLUDED.
16. Back-up Requirements. The installation, use, inspection, maintenance, repair and removal of the Equipment may result in service outages or potential damage to your computer(s) or other equipment. You therefore agree to backup all existing computer files by copying them to another storage medium prior to installation of the Equipment.
17. Damage to, Ownership of and Encumbrances on Equipment, Computer, Software.
a. Ownership. All Equipment, except for equipment that you have purchased and paid for in full, will at all times remain the property of I-zoom or our licensors. You may not mortgage, sell, transfer, lease, encumber or assign all or part of the Equipment to any third party. You agree to take all steps reasonably required in order to protect our Equipment from trespass or damage and to prohibit any of your agents, contractors and representatives from accessing such Equipment without our prior approval. You also agree to pay for the full retail cost of the repair or replacement of any lost, stolen, unreturned, damaged, mortgaged, sold, transferred, leased, encumbered or assigned Equipment or part thereof, together with any costs we incur in obtaining or attempting to obtain possession of any such Equipment, up to a maximum of $600 plus applicable taxes. You authorize us to charge your Visa, MasterCard, other credit card or other authorized payment method for any outstanding charges due to us in respect of the Service(s). You agree to promptly notify us of any changes to your credit card account, billing address or any other information that may prohibit us from charging your account. b. Your Hardware and Software. Should the hardware of your computer(s) be damaged as a result of our gross negligence, we agree to pay for the repair or replacement of the damaged parts up to a maximum of $2,000, provided that you report the damage to your computer(s) to us in writing within 2 weeks of the date that your computer(s) sustain the damage. We will not be liable for any damage to or loss or destruction of any software, files or data. You may not bring any claim, suit or proceeding against us more than one year after the cause of action arose. c. Ownership of Addresses. We own all addresses provided to you, including, but not limited to IP addresses, e-mail addresses and personal web page addresses, as applicable. We may modify, change or remove such addresses at any point in time and will in no way be required to compensate you for such changes. You are permitted to use (but not register with any organization) only those IP addresses we have provided you.
18. Content. You acknowledge and agree that there is some content accessible through the Service(s) that may be offensive to you, or that may not be in compliance with applicable law. For example, it is possible to obtain access to content that is pornographic, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate or offensive, particularly for children. We assume no responsibility for and exercise no control over the content contained accessible through the Service(s). You agree that all content that you access using the Service(s) is accessed and used by you at your own risk, and that we will not be liable for any claims, losses, actions, damages, suits or proceedings arising out of or otherwise relating to your access to such content.
19. Your Responsibility for Security. The Service(s) use resources that are shared with many other customers. Moreover, the Service(s) provide access to the Internet, which is used by millions of other users. You are solely responsible for taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your equipment, software, files and data against any risks inherent in the use of this shared resource. Without limiting this responsibility:
a. you are solely responsible for the security of any device which you choose to connect to the Service(s), including any data stored on such device. In particular, we strongly recommend against enabling file or printer sharing of any sort; b. when using your computer(s) to access the Internet or any other on-line network or service via the Service(s), there are certain applications that may allow an individual to gain unauthorized access to your computer(s). If you choose to run such applications, you should take the appropriate security measures; and c. you are solely responsible for any and all data, including, without limitation, encrypted data, that is sent to, stored on or retrieved from any server utilized in providing the Service(s) to you. We make no representations or warranties regarding the viability, integrity or robustness of any encryption used by us or our affiliates, suppliers or agents. We will not be liable for any claims, losses, actions, damages, suits or proceedings resulting from, arising out of or otherwise relating to your failure to take appropriate security measures.
20. Indemnification. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless I-zoom and its affiliates, suppliers and agents (and their respective employees, directors and representatives) from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, suits, liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees and other litigation expenses) incurred by us or our affiliates, suppliers or agents arising out of or relating to: (a) your violation or breach of any term, condition, representation or warranty of this Agreement or any applicable policy or guideline; (b) your use of or inability to use the Service(s); (c) any content or software displayed, distributed or otherwise disseminated by you using the Service(s); or (d) your violation, alleged violation or misappropriation of any intellectual property right or non-proprietary right of a third party.
21. Limitation of Liability. Unless otherwise specifically provided in this Agreement, we will not be liable to you or to any third party for:
a. any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential losses or damages of any kind, including: loss of profits; loss of earnings; loss, theft, destruction, interception, misdelivery or alteration of data or other information; loss of business opportunities; personal injuries (including death); or any other foreseeable or unforeseeable loss resulting directly or indirectly out of, pertaining in any way to or otherwise arising in connection with this Agreement, the Service(s), or any oral or written statements, advertisements or promotions relating to this Agreement or to the Service(s), even if I-zoom was advised of the possibility of such damages or was negligent; and b. any losses, claims, damages, expenses, liabilities or costs (including legal fees and court costs) resulting directly or indirectly out of, or otherwise arising in connection with, any claim that the use or intended use of the Service(s) infringes the copyright, patent, trade-mark, trade secret, confidentiality, privacy, or other industrial or intellectual property rights or contractual rights of any third party. These limits apply to any act or omission of Izoom, our officers, employees, affiliates, agents or suppliers, whether or not such acts or omissions would otherwise give rise to claims or causes of action in contract, tort, pursuant to statute or pursuant to any other doctrine of law.
22. Arbitration. Any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract or tort, pursuant to statute or regulation, or otherwise, and whether pre-existing, present or future) arising out of or relating to: (a) this Agreement; (b) the Service(s); (c) oral or written statements, advertisements or promotions relating to this Agreement or to the Service(s); or (d) the relationships which result from this Agreement (including relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Agreement) (collectively the "Claim"), will be referred to and determined by a sole arbitrator (to the exclusion of the courts). You agree to waive any right you may have to commence or participate in any class action against us related to any Claim and, where applicable, you also agree to opt out of any class proceedings against us. If you have a Claim you should give written notice to arbitrate to us at the address specified in Section 6. If we have a Claim we will give you notice to arbitrate at your billing address. Arbitration of Claims will be conducted in such forum and pursuant to such rules as you and we agree upon, and failing agreement will be conducted by one arbitrator pursuant to the laws and rules relating to commercial arbitration in the province in which you reside that are in effect on the date of the notice to arbitrate.
a. Installation Options. You may choose one of the following installation options:
• Full Installation. For a one-time fee as established from time to time, we will supply and install certain software, extra cable outlets (if necessary), and provide for your use cable modems and network interface cards or devices if required. We will use reasonable efforts to install the Service(s) to fully operational status.
• Retail Installation. For a one-time fee as established from time to time, payable to participating authorized retail outlets, the authorized retailer will supply and install certain software and sell you network interface cards or devices if required. I-zoom will supply extra cable outlets (if necessary) and cable modems.
• Do-it-Yourself Installation. We will supply and install extra cable outlets (if necessary) and cable modems, and will supply but not install certain software. We will not run a third party virus check software on your computer(s). If your premises are not located in a Services–ready area, we cannot make the Services(s) available to you.
b. End User Licenses. You agree to comply with the terms and conditions of all end user license agreements accompanying or related to any software or plug-ins to such software distributed or otherwise made available for your use in connection with the Service(s). All such end user licenses will terminate upon termination of this Agreement.
c. Non-recommended configuration. You acknowledge that we have informed you of the recommended minimum computer requirements for the efficient operation of the Service(s). If we have both agreed to proceed with the installation of the Service(s) on one or more computers which do not meet the recommended minimum computer requirements (a "Non-recommended Configuration"), you agree that you will not be entitled to receive customer support relating to any issues other than the quality of the signal delivered to your cable modem. We do not represent or warrant that a Non-recommended Configuration will enable you to successfully access, operate or use the Service(s), or that any such installation will not cause damage to your computers, peripherals, software or data.
24. Multiple Users. You agree to cause all persons who use the Service(s) through your computer(s) to observe and comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement respecting such use. You further agree that you are solely responsible and liable for any and all breaches of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, whether such breach is the result of use of the Service(s) by you or by any other user of your computer(s).
Welcome to the CABLE CABLE Website (the "Website"). By accessing or using the Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this legal notice (the "Legal Notice"). NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION
All information and content appearing on the Website is provided for informational purposes only and is provided to you on an 'as is' or 'as available' basis. CABLE CABLE makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and content appearing on the Website. Links available on the Website will allow you to link to websites maintained or controlled by third parties. CABLE CABLE provides these links for your convenience and is not responsible for the contents or the use of such linked sites. CABLE CABLE does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information available through these links, and makes no representation or endorsement whatsoever about any other Website which you may access through the Website.
CABLE CABLE, ITS AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
The trade-marks, logos and service names (the "trade-marks") displayed on the Website are registered trade-marks of CABLE CABLE and third parties. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting you the right to use any trade-mark displayed on the Website without the express written consent of CABLE CABLE or the third party who owns the trade-mark. Any unauthorized transmission, or other copying or modification of trade-marks on the Website is strictly prohibited and may be a violation of provincial, federal or international law and may subject the infringing party to legal action. All information and content appearing or otherwise accessible through the Website is protected by copyright. You may only use or reproduce the information on the Website for your own personal, non-commercial home use, provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No information or content on the Website may otherwise be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way whatsoever.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you will defend, indemnify and hold harmless CABLE CABLE, its affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants and agents from and against all claims, liability, and expenses, including all legal fees and costs, arising out of your breach of any provision of the terms and conditions or this Legal Notice or in connection with the use of this Website.
When accessing information on the Website, CABLE CABLE may ask you to provide personal information at your own discretion. If you provide personal information, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Privacy Protection Policy of CABLE CABLE.
CABLE CABLE may, in its sole discretion, change, modify, add or remove any information or content on the Website and any provision of this Legal Notice at any time without notice. If you are dissatisfied with the Website or with the terms and conditions of the Legal Notice, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website. This Legal Notice will be governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of Quebec and the laws of Canada applicable therein. The terms and conditions of this Legal Notice constitute the entire agreement between CABLE CABLE and you with respect to your use of the Website. The failure of CABLE CABLE to enforce this Agreement, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of any right to do so at any time. If any provisions contained herein shall be determined to be void, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.